Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Highway Robbery


So I got an email advertising the pre-sale of Disney on Ice/Toy Story Version with $10 tickets on opening night. I figured Elle would love it, and $10 didn't sound too bad. Well I go to the Select-a-Seat website to buy the tickets and they want to charge me a $15 fee! WTF. Seriously...that is more than a ticket! It is half the cost of the total tickets for the three of us to go! Highway Robbery. I called Intrust Arena and I can go into the box office and buy the tickets there without the fee. Of course, the "pre-sale" in only online, but I'll wait and take my chances. Last time I checked, ticket scalping was illegal.

1 comment:

  1. I know! I wanted to go to a concert a while back - they had half off tickets...but they were charging a $16 fee...so I said forget it. I have yet to go to the Arena. It's freaking ri-damn-diculous. Thanks for having lunch with me. As always...a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete