Friday, April 29, 2011

TGIF

Elle has decided she only needs about 7 hours of sleep instead of the recommended 10 hours a night.   Nice.  Hell, I need more sleep than that.  It isn't even like she is a hot mess on so little rest.  She functions just fine.  I am the one begging for a nap.  I just pre ordered the new "children's" book titled, "Go the F**k to Sleep." 

Work today is off to a crappy start too.  One of the owners was very cranky with me.  I haven't figured out how to respond to him yet.  It was over something silly and it really isn't a problem at all, but I always feel like a whiner with excuses when I try to explain myself.  Is it a girl thing to take things so damn personally?  Another manager even told me that his mood was common and it wasn't directly related to me, yet here I am still obsessing about a 60 second conversation that I doubt he will even give a second thought. I know I need to start acting less like a little girl, but the guy is kind of intense, very smart and frankly, he scares me.

I do have a fun weekend to look forward to...Mediterranean Food Festival tomorrow evening and the Cinco de Mayo event at the zoo on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment