Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May the 4th be with you

I know, I know I am a huge dork, but I couldn't help myself, and Facebook isn't working on my work computer right now.  It keeps locking up.  Damn.

So in the next few weeks I have a 2 hour presentation on Employee Relations due, a 15 page paper on current HR topics and a 4 hour comprehensive HR test.  And that is just school.  My head is going to explode. 

So this weekend Elle told Brandi, "I have a little tummy and Mommy has a big tummy."  Gee thanks, kid.  I got her back though when a conversation about Old Mac Donald led to her being informed that cats eat mice.  She was horrified, "Cats don't eat mice Mommy...They. Eat. Cat Food."  Ha.

1 comment:

  1. That's right...you are my Stars Wars nerd friend. :) Happy 4th. and you don't have a big tummy.

    ReplyDelete