Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Stupid Blogger

Jen, this damn thing won't let me comment on your posts.  It tells me to sign in and then when I do it takes me back to the comment page and the process repeats.  Ugh!  Anyway...I just wanted to apologize for being an absentee blogger.  Vacation, you know.  And then all the hell that comes with coming home from vacation.  Extra work to catch up and all.... We are still on for lunch Friday, right?  I will try to have vacation pics up on Facebook by then. 

Not much new going on other than the awesomeness of being done with school.  Oh, Elle has kind of been acting psycho, but I am hoping that it is just from being out of her element and off her routine for several days.  Last night she had one of those screaming, thrashing, insane fits you hear about (other) kids having.  WTF?  She also did that once on vacation.  In public.  It started with her grabbing a package of peanut M&Ms and trying to run out the door with them (we were in a zoo gift shop).  We told her to put them back and she proceeded to run, at top toddler speed, weaving in and out of aisles, dodging us as we chased her through the gift shop.  When I finally caught her she started kicking and crying as I carried her out.  It was lovely. 

I checked this book out from the library:

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're back. Blogger has been acting fucked up for the past week...yes, on for Friday!

    ReplyDelete