Sunday, March 6, 2011
The Garden Show and the Little Vegetarian
Had a lovely time at the Garden Show today. Luckily Stephanie & Sasha were there to help me keep track of E. I can't wait for it to warm up so we can start using our Botanica membership. I also stopped by the Great Plains Nature Center booth and it looks like a cool place to visit and it is FREE!
The only other thing of note today was that I think I turned my kid into a vegetarian. We saw some cows driving back into town from my parents and she mention that she didn't want the cows to eat her??? Um...Really? I'm like, "oh no honey...cows don't eat you, you eat cows." She's like, "wha????" I explained that a hamburger was in fact a cow. From the look on her face and the fact that she started yelling, "I don't want to eat cows Mommy!" I think she might be slightly traumatized. Oops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


OMG...first of all...we went to the Garden Show today as well. And way to go - a vegetarian at 3. :)
ReplyDelete