I love cheese. All kinds. Even cheese that isn’t cheese. Like Velveeta. I might have named my daughter Velveeta if it wouldn’t have so horribly wrong. Here is the best mac & cheese recipe. Ever. I am on a constant lookout for one that tops it. I probably try at least 1 new mac & cheese recipe a month. My friend J is a real trooper in trying them with me. I have tried all sorts of fancy recipes but nothing tops Pauline’s. Here it is (as she wrote it):
1-cup elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
2 T margarine
½ cup milk (more or less)
¼ lb Velveeta cubed (the cheesier the better)
Melt the Velveeta , margarine, and milk over medium heat. Add macaroni. Put in corningware dish and let set a few minutes.
I think you spelled "velvetta" wrong. Yup, it's definitely velveeta.
ReplyDeleteNow I am certain you don't win anything!
ReplyDelete